Here are a few updates from the week...
Zoe got a spot at the Montessori school for next fall. I am so excited for her as it's a great school, and she has a fabulous teacher (from what I hear).
Ian is doing well, he is ready for kindergarten to be over and to move on to first grade. His school carnival is tomorrow so the kids are really excited about that.
I spent most of yesterday baking a cake for the cake walk for the carnival at Ian's school. I'd never used the recipe before so I made another small one for us to try. It turned out great and was, as Matt said "the best chocolate cake I've ever eaten in my life".
Spent two hours at a local park yesterday with a friend of mine and her two kids who are friends with Ian and Zoe. They all had a blast and I enjoyed catching up with Carolyn.
This afternoon we're going bike riding at the park, tomorrow we're going to the school carnival, then Sunday we're going to a friend's house for lunch (to see a friend of Matt's from grad school).
Kim
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment