It's 8am here and Zoe is dressed head to toe as Cinderella (heeled shoes, headband, princess dress), dancing in her room. She also has her Build-a-Bear dressed in the princess outfit she got for Christmas (that fits the bear). I was planning to get moving early and head to the Y, but I just can't stop her from having so much fun.
I got in 9500 steps yesterday so I'm pretty proud of that. I would've walked after dinner, but had a massive head-ache.
Zoe just walked in and demanded that I say to her and the bear "bye bye Cinderellas" and then she announced they were going to their castle.
How appropriate is it that I got my head-ache yesterday from eating lunch at a "lunch and learn" about giving kids healthy snacks. They must've used lunch meat that was treated with something, as I started the headache fairly quickly after leaving there. Nice!
I will get to the Y later, but may not get to 10000 as I'll be tutoring for two hours this afternoon. It's still my goal, though- so we'll see. I really want to win that wine stopper :)
Kim
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment