Let's see...
Last weekend, Matt took the kids to his parents while I attended a yoga workshop (on chakras) all weekend. It was nice to be home alone, but I was at the workshop so much I didn't really get to sit around be bored :) I missed the kids a bunch, so it was great to see them on Sunday for Mother's Day. We went to a friend's house Sunday evening and grilled out and had a good time.
This week is going to be pretty uneventful hopefully. Zoe has no 'school' since the woman who takes care of her is moving this week, so Zoe and I are wandering around, doing errands, etc. We're planning to get our hair cut on Thursday and I'll be sure to get a picture of that (her hair cut, not mine).
This coming weekend we're going camping with friends. I'm really excited and the kids are, to. We went through all of our gear last night and made a wish list of stuff so we can go shopping tonight for last minute 'essentials' for camping.
Kim
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment