The kids had fun with the grandparents this weekend. Ian woke me up this morning showing me how to grip a golfclub and asking me where the closest golf course to our house was. Yesterday, after we got home, we took Ian's bike and Zoe's "skuut" and went to the park. Ian has been using Zoe's Skuut a bunch and doing well, so we told him that the training wheels were coming off. He was a little upset, but so proud of himself when he got on and just started riding. I'll post pictures when I get some, but he did very very well. He still has a hard time on sharp curves, but we're planning to practice like crazy this week so he can be more comfortable. The great thing is how proud he is of himself :)
Matt and I had a great time in Athens. We visited some of the places we used to go , and Matt saw some people he went to grad school with.
Kim
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the kids with us. We LOVED every minute of it.
Post a Comment