Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tired baby

Yesterday was a teacher workday for both Ian and Zoe. Neither has been sleeping well (and therefore neither have Matt and I!) for reasons we can't quite figure out. This is Zoe asleep on the couch yesterday while I was tutoring. She kept fussing, and trying to go upstairs, which is all not like her while I'm tutoring. She knows to stay downstairs, come get me if she needs me, etc. but she was just falling apart yesterday afternoon. Thankfully, my student was understanding and finally Zoe grabbed her "Zoe", covered up with a blanket, and just fell asleep on the couch. I thought I was taking a picture of her, but somehow it was on video- so this is an extremely short video of her "zonked out". They both slept well last night so hopefully we're towards the end of this not sleeping-thing. I'm also planning to spend today cleaning out Ian's room, as he's had lots of allergy and asthma symptoms lately and his room is a wreck so I haven't dusted/ vacuumed in there as well as I should. I also have a parent conference this afternoon at Zoe's school. Isn't that odd? At least I know that all parents are doing it and they didn't just want to speak to me! I can't wait to hear more about how Zoe's doing at school.
Kim




No comments: