Ian has been complaining that he's done lots of "easy math" so far in first grade. He's only been there two days, but there's been lots of complaining at home. We didn't do any schoolwork over the summer, so I wasn't sure what his math level was anymore (many of you may remember that about a year ago he got really into math- started understanding negative numbers, etc) and I honestly thought he had forgotten most of the big math stuff he had learned. While I made dinner tonight I gave him some math problems as you'll see on this page. Note that anywhere numbers are scratched out it's because he had trouble writing the numbers, but he got every single problem correct. Matt and I were both amazed.
Kim
PS If you have trouble reading the sheet, you should be able to double click it and enlarge it.
No comments:
Post a Comment