Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First grade!




Today is Ian's first day of school. He was so excited this morning, he was begging Matt to leave the house by 7:30 (way too early as we live one block from school and it starts at 8). They finally decided to walk on up, and met some neighbor kids on their way. I'm showing three pictures because I thought it was hilarious that he would only pose sideways "because I just like this pose". He also insisted on wearing his Clemson shirt today. His teacher is a Clemson grad so it was important to him to wear today.
Zoe has ballet class today and other than that I'm not sure what we'll do. Tomorrow is my first day with both kids in school. I will be sad and miss them after this awesome summer- but I'm ready to have some alone time!
Kim

No comments: