I had to work this morning (taught two 45 minute classes) so Matt took Ian to the doctor and watched him at home until I got back.
Zoe spent the morning changing clothes and demanding to be fed specific food in a specific way. (milk must be heated up to room temperature, sandwiches must be folded properly, etc). She is now at school for the day.
In my sleep-deprived state, I am grateful for many things today:
- that I have such a cool job that I only have work a few hours a week , enabling me to be home with my kiddos when they get sick
- that modern medicine has wonderful things like inhalers and antibiotics to keep my boy out of the hospital
- that Matt has the flexibility to take off a few hours when I need him to, but mostly that he will...he's such a wonderful dad
-that I learned to make coffee yesterday :)
Here's also a quick picture of Zoe's bedroom floor. You can see the mess she makes with this whole dressing herself a bazillion times a day thing. I do make her put all of her clothes away each night while I try to figure out what might be dirty and what has only been worn for a few minutes. It should be noted that this picture was taken 5 minutes after she and I cleaned off her floor yesterday.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment