No, not the kids. I have pink eye. This is not fun. I've been fighting off a mild cold for about a week and yesterday it hit me full force. I woke up with pink eye last night. Thankfully I have antibiotic drops from when Ian had it a few weeks ago. I think I've just gotten so run down from the week. Yesterday I tutored for three hours and taught yoga to Ian's kindergarten class.
Ian wouldn't wake up this morning for Matt so we just let him sleep. Poor kid woke up, saw that it was 8:00 and panicked. He was so stressed out about being late for school. I tried to explain to him that being late once out of a whole school year was not a big deal but he was not convinced- think of all of the stuff he was missing! opening circle! calendar! So he dressed in record time and I got him to school in time for breakfast.
Zoe and I will run some errands this morning. I've been putting off grocery shopping for a while, but it's to the point that it can no longer be procrastinated. (pretty sad when all I could offer the kids for breakfast was cereal bars, granola bars, or Cheerios)
Kim
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment