
Knowing that snow was coming, we got out early this morning to run some errands. We bought a new mattress for Ian since he's getting G-Daddy's old bed from when he was a little boy. Ian had fun trying out the different mattresses and Zoe had fun trying to sneak away from us to try her gymnastics tricks on the beds. We also made a quick run to Barnes and Noble where they looked at me very funny when I asked for "beach music". The poor woman had no idea what I was talking about. Luckily I found some so that Matt and I can practice shagging. (he gave us lessons for Christmas) We also ran by Blockbuster and got a movie for the grown-ups and rented a new Wii game- Lego Star Wars. Ian and Matt had lots of fun being Jedis all afternoon while Zoe and I napped. I liked the game, mostly because even if you die you just come right back and everything in the game is made of Legos..so if you swordfight a person, they just breakup into the Legos they were made of. Not gory at all and lots of fun. I'm sure I'll be playing a few rounds tonight after the kids go to bed. We also had a couple come by today to buy one of Matt's kilns (the raku one). He's so happy to have it sold and is a little bit closer to buying the slab roller he really wants for his studio. Other than all of that fun, we played games (see the picture above) and just hung out.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment