Monday, July 14, 2008

Ahhhh

Today was a good day. Ian had clay camp from 9-12 today and had a fabulous time. They got some time on the wheel, and he was really excited about the mug he made.
Zoe and I went to the grocery store while Ian was at camp, and then I had a student from 11-12. Zoe was so good, she watched a Dora DVD while I tutored.
Zoe fell asleep on the way home from picking up Ian at Matt's office (a few blocks from clay camp) and stayed asleep for a few hours after we got her home. Ian and I ate lunch, had some downtime where he watched TV and I napped, and then Zoe woke up. She had lunch and we headed to the pool. Someday I'll have to get a picture of us walking to the pool. I use the double stroller with Zoe in one side and our stuff in the other side (front and back). Zoe met a new friend at the pool, Ian put his whole head underwater, and I got to catch up with some grown-ups.
Now the kids are playing monopoly and I'm sitting at the computer sipping peach tea trying to figure out what's for dinner. Probably quesadillas.
I'm still figuring out the new camera but will post pictures when I can.
Kim

No comments: