Soon I'll post pictures from the beach, but my mother and sister haven't sent me any (hint hint..hello, I need pictures!!) .
Irregardless (I swear I paid attention in English class, I just put that in to see Jenny's head spin around), Jenny 'tagged' me to answer some questions so here goes.
1. Ten years ago... ten years ago was 1998, , Matt was finished with his master's degree and we were leaving Athens, GA and moving to the Atlanta area. I didn't teach summer school that year, as I distinctly remember we moved into this nice apartment complex that had a pool so I spent lots of time hanging out at that pool. Also around this time, Matt and I went on a cruise to Alaska to celebrate his master's and our wedding anniversary (two years).
2. On my to-do list today...call two friends with kids Ian's age and try to arrange playdates, call The Little Gym and find out if there were any openings in their summer camps, mop the kitchen floor, schedule a TB test for work, e-mail work and make sure I'm signed up for a training next week, get Ian's hair cut...all are done!
3. Snacks I enjoy...I love desserts like cheesecake, chocolate, etc. and savory carbs like chips and dip and flavored potato chips
4. Places I have lived...Columbia, SC ; Summerville, SC; Fort Mill, SC; Clemson, SC;Yellowstone National Park; Columbia, SC again;Athens, GA; Atlanta, GA; Asheville, NC
5. Things I would do if I were a millionaire...save/invest for college and retirement, give some away to family/friends, pay off the house, maybe buy a mountain house or a beach house. I'm not sure, that's a toughie
Okay, that's it...I don't know others with a blog so I can't really pass this on, but there are my answers, Jenny. By the way, if you don't read Jenny's blog, it's at www.youshouldhavecalledmefirst.com and you can read her answers to the questions there.
K
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment