Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beach, etc

I've got some beach pictures, but they need some combing through so I'll wait to post. We had a fabulous time, of course, going to the pool and the beach and just generally playing around the island. One of the best parts was the 'going'. Ian is now superb on his two-wheeler so we spent all of our 'goings' to the beach, the store, wherever with Zoe in the bike trailer behind me and Matt and Ian on their bikes. It was so much fun! Several mornings either Matt or I would take a long bike ride with Ian and end up at a little food court area to have a nice, quiet breakfast together. We also took the kids on a dolphin tour. They got to see tons of dolphins, which is especially fabulous for Ian since he is so into ocean animals right now. Zoe loved the pool and playing with Katherine a ton.
This week is back to whatever constitutes normal around here. We're going to the pool and the park, and running errands. Zoe and I cleaned her room yesterday, so I have two huge bags of old toys and books to take to Goodwill today.
Kim

No comments: