Sunday, March 30, 2008

more on Zoe's party



So Zoe's party was a huge success yesterday. I made all of her friends tutus so they could all be princesses (man, that was a lot of tulle!). At the party, they decorated crowns and wands to complete the look. They also got rings and bracelets. Ian and the few other boys got capes and decorated crowns also. I never thought Ian would go for it, but he loved being a king and dressing up, he even wore his cape to the grocery store yesterday and put it on with the crown first thing this morning.
I also made Zoe's shirt and pants (can't hardly see the pants), since she insisted on a shirt with a three on it :)
Today is a nice low-key day. Mostly Zoe is dressing up in her new princess dresses (thanks Grandmama, Da, and Aunt Tabitha), working her puzzles, and playing in her newly added-to kitchen set (thanks Aunt Tabitha, Mimi ,and G-Daddy). Ian is, of course, working hard on Legos this morning with Matt.
Thanks to everyone who helped make the party a success.
Kim

No comments: