Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ahhhh

So we're all feeling much better now. Thank you. In an effort to get out of the house today, we took the kids out of town to a fun kid's museum. We had a blast being tourists in a neighboring town and the kids got to play and play and play. Matt took some pictures which I'll post when he sends them. Right now, everyone has had quite enough family time and have all retreated to their separate corners of the house to do their 'things'. Tonight the kids are going with some friends to "Parents Night Out" at the YMCA. It's from 6-10pm and the kids have such a good time when they get to go. The Y even blows up one of those inflatable obstacle courses in their gymnasium and just let the kids run it over and over. I'm not sure what Matt and I will do, but we'll probably rent a movie and just hang out at the house, enjoying the quiet. Hope you all have a marvelous weekend.
Kim

No comments: